[ENDED] 20 gold screenshot bounty: Carlosparraguez

This section will show info about all the stuff you can get for free by participating in contests, hunting down clues, or doing whatever it is that is posted here! This is an area for forum exclusive contests and info. That means if you're not on the forum, you don't even know they exist!
Stryyder
Page X
Page X

[ENDED] 20 gold screenshot bounty: Carlosparraguez

Post by Stryyder » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:03 pm

Carlosparraguez (not necessarily his character name) has been with the guild for a number of years - all the while not speaking or typing a single word that I know of. Still, I'd like to get him/her into the guild member picture.

So I'm offering a 20 gold reward to whoever can take a screenshot of carlosparraguez first and reply to this thread with it! He or she has been an active contributing member for quite a long time and deserves to be there, even if we have to get the picture there sneakily :twisted:

Please show in some way that it is in fact Carlos and not just some random character you found!

Gold Bounty - Carlos Parraguez
coins.jpg
coins.jpg (1.57 KiB) Viewed 162 times
Toons:
Stryyder/Adrianna Summer/Fleargum/Fragile X Syndrome/Gong Longshanks/Clarice Desdenona/Stryyders Wraith/Knight of Balmoral/Black Shadeclaw/Raven of Balmoral/Kokichi Longshanks/Lyle Longshanks/Goddess Of Pop/Nova Longshanks/Alef Longshanks
Baaleras
Page
Page

Re: 20 gold screenshot bounty: Carlosparraguez

Post by Baaleras » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:57 am

Carlos Pic
Attachments
gw035.jpg
gw035.jpg (729.38 KiB) Viewed 155 times
gw034.jpg
gw034.jpg (776.03 KiB) Viewed 155 times
Sometimes* your just have to go full Leroy

* all the time
Stryyder
Page X
Page X

(ENDED) Re: 20 gold screenshot bounty: Carlosparraguez (ENDED)

Post by Stryyder » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:33 am

Nice Work! :lol:

Congratulations to winner, Baaleras! I know who to keep in mind for bounty hunts from now on! :D
Toons:
Stryyder/Adrianna Summer/Fleargum/Fragile X Syndrome/Gong Longshanks/Clarice Desdenona/Stryyders Wraith/Knight of Balmoral/Black Shadeclaw/Raven of Balmoral/Kokichi Longshanks/Lyle Longshanks/Goddess Of Pop/Nova Longshanks/Alef Longshanks